Kid Chefs, Culinary Labs, Date Night/ Pea Pod Party, and One to One Cooking Classes Cancelation Policy
Kid Chefs Cancelation / Exchange Policy Guidelines:
If you need to exchange weeks due to conflicts with your schedule, we are able to accommodate these requests only if there is space available for the newly requested week. For the exchange request, please submit a request via email including the dates of the original week selected with the newly requested week.
If your request is able to be accommodated there will be an administrative charge of $100.00 per request. If it turns out that you are unable to notify us in a timely manner or cannot use the week of camp you registered for, you may gift the camp week to a friend, as long as their child meets the requirements of being a kid-chef. Please email the Program Director Abbie@cestsibon.net if you are gifting the week for a friend.
To request camp week exchanges, they must be sent by May 23rd, 2023.
Once you begin a camp week there are no switches or credits available to you. There are no make-up days for missed days of camp. Only the child that is registered for camp will be able to continue to attend Kid Chef’s Camp. Camper fees are non refundable, you may donate your spot to another child (see instructions above). There are no exceptions to this policy.
Kid Chef and Culinary Labs Behavior Guidelines Policy:
Please be sure to read the behavior guidelines with your camper before attending camp. C’est si Bon expects campers to be respectful at all times when attending camp. Kid Chef’s are expected to be responsible for their actions and respectful of the other Kid Chef’s and Camp Property. Kid Chef should speak with a Lead Instructor if they have any questions or concerns.
If you or your child exhibits unacceptable behaviors included but not limited to the list below,
- Refusing to follow behavior guidelines or camp rules
- Using profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity
- Stealing and or damaging property (personal or camp property)
- Refusal to listen and follow directions
- Endangering the health and safety of children and/or staff
- Use of illicit drugs, alcohol or tobacco, or sexual conduct of any kind
- Teasing, making fun, or bullying other campers or staff
- The violence of any kind
- Brings a weapon onto the premises of C’est si Bon.
- Cell Phones may not be used unless given specific permission
Kid Chefs/ Culinary Lab's Plan of Action if Behavioral guidelines are not adhered to:
- The instructor will redirect the camper to a more appropriate activity.
- If inappropriate behavior continues, the camper will be reminded of behavior guidelines, and the camper will be asked to decide on action steps to correct the inappropriate behavior.
- If a child’s behavior still does not comply with outlined guideline policy and is affecting the experience of other campers parents/ guardians will be notified.
- If inappropriate behavior continues, as a final action step the camper may be dismissed from camp. Parent/ Legal Guardian will be contacted and asked to come to pick up their child immediately.
Camper fees are non-refundable if a camper is sent home for disciplinary reasons. Please be aware if your child exhibits Violence of any kind or brings a weapon on to C’est si Bon premise, parents/ legal guardians will be contacted immediately to come to pick up the camper who will not be permitted to return for the remainder of the class or program. There will be no refunds.
Date Night, Pea- Pod Party, and One to One Cooking Classes Cancellation Policy:
No refunds or exchanges on any customized Date Night, Pea-Pod Party, and One to One cooking class. If you cannot attend please do notify us and feel free to send someone in your place.
In the event of inclement weather, insufficient enrollment, or any other circumstances beyond our control, a class may be rescheduled or canceled. We will make every effort to notify you in advance.
If you purchase a class for another person as a gift certificate that person has the responsibility for redeeming the gift certificate.